You have opened a business, and you got a few customers with a reference or without reference. The owners themselves know that there wouldn’t be a steady footprint of customers in the coming days because there are competitors and they would eat the shares. The majority of business owners faces few common questions such as “How can I have more customers? How can I make my business steady? How can I grow my business to the next level?”. Here, the most important thing is to get the name out there. Either your customer does it for you or you yourself. When you want to do it for yourself, it’s all about marketing & advertising.
“Creating ideas and building brands that truly matter to people” – Leo Burnett
Well, at this stage you may be having a next question “what type of advertisement I should go for?”. There are following major options available for the advertising your products or services
1. Print Media such as Newspaper, Magazine, etc.
2. Digital Media such as Television, Radio, etc.
3. Online Marketing such as Advertising via Social Media, Search Engines, Prominent Website, Mobile Apps, etc.
The first two options are very costly compared to the third one, and it may be out of range for your business. The third option may fit into your business as it is cost effective and works well in this digital world. In this article, our main focus is to concentrate on online advertising that covers website and mobile apps.
At present, there are many third-party online advertising tools such as Adsense, AdMob, Mobclix, etc.
But, have you thought of having your own customized advertisement engine? We have seen that there are organization and businesses having a good number of customers using their mobile apps and websites, but those businesses are still using third party advertising services. Isn’t it a loss to the business in a long run? You can imagine the benefits of having your own customized advertisement engine to cater the need of vendors.
At 9series, have created advertisement engine that is very customized, optimized and full-fills almost all kinds of advertisement need of a business.
This ad engine supports number of advertising possibilities, such as
1. Banner Advertisement: Will display ad banners on screen.
2. Link Advertisement: This will redirect to the ad provider website in an in-app browser.
3. Video Advertisement: This will play a video about the ad.
4. Seeded Advertisement: Ad between then loaded a list of data.
5. Ads based on preference: Ad related to user’s interests.
6. Ads based on user’s actions: User purchase deal and will get an ad related to similar things.
7. Location-based Ads: As a name, self-explained.
This ad engine is modularized in iOS and Android code & API by functionality. It is reusable, handy and has the capabilities similar to the popular ad servers available at present in the market. On top of that, you can get the facilities as per your need and customize it as per your business need. Expert Android developers and iOS developers can play a very important role for you who have little experience or knowledge of advertisement industry.
You may be having a question about caching of data. Here, we have taken care of it, the algorithm is designed in such a way that it doesn’t only cache advertisements locally but also displays it as when required. This will reduce the usage of bandwidth as well as API interactivity.
The backend will store all preferences of users with cached data. Execute advertise algorithm in an optimized way and serve it securely.
Some quick examples on how it will work for your advertising clients on your products/software
1.The user is near to restaurant area -> Ad engine will serve ads related to food of that restaurant.
2. The user is on sports ground -> Ad engine will serve ads related to sports equipment, fitness equipment, etc.
3. The user is interested in entertainment -> Ad engine will serve deals related to food, movie, fun programs.
4. The user is moving inside the mall -> Ad engine will provide ads related to nearby offers, shopping, etc.
Don’t like video ads? Fine. Just set “Off” for video from preference and it will not serve it.
What about rewards?
The reward is also there based on advertisement view. Ultimately user will also gain points if he or she will review the advertisement. Either user is viewing linked advertisement or clicked in seeded advertisement, or view entire video of the deal, then he will earn points which he or she can redeem accordingly.
Everything is not covered in this article, however, if you are interested to know more, please feel free to write us at email@example.com. Thanks for your time to read this article.